Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Look At The Villian Viper From The Wolverine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look At The Villian Viper From The Wolverine!

I know that I might not be in the popular group when I say this, but I am excited for The Wolverine to come out. The comics of Wolverine in Japan are fantastic and I am thrilled to see that this story is being brought to the big screen. I have a glimmer of hope that it might actually be a decent film. With that, let’s get into the good stuff.

Not very much has been leaked from the set of this film, and what has, really hasn’t been too substantial. For those of you interested in seeing what they have planned, here are the first shots of Svetlana Khodchenkova, who is playing the villain Viper (Madame Hydra), from the set of the upcoming film. The guys over at CBM have brought these to our attention. Here are the pics and a little background on where they come from. Enjoy!

While the majority of filming is complete, the first photos of Russian actress Svetlana Khodchenkova on the set of Fox's X-Men: Origins followup, The Wolverine, have surfaced online via HughJackMania. After Total Recall actress Jessica Biel had to turn down the role, Khodchenkova's inclusion in the Hugh Jackman-starrer had yet to be confirmed. But thanks to a heads up via StarkIndistries.Ru, the actress is now seen sporting her ‘Viper’ garb, surrounded by armed apparent villains, at an unknown filming location.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X