New Retro Poster for Texas Chainsaw 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Retro Poster for Texas Chainsaw 3D

Revving its way into theatres this January 4th is John Luessenhop’s Texas Chainsaw 3D, and while the film may look like its venturing to the same realms as the remake, I somewhat intrigued to see how it plays out. But if the film looks anything like this brand new poster which we have below courtesy of FEARNet, then I will be there front and center!

If you’re at this year’s New York Comic-Con, Chainsaw star Alexandra Daddario, will be on hand to sign these limited edition posters on October 12th.

Synopsis: “Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.”

cant wait!!!

Comment

realy a dope poster
      would be a perfect cover for a steelbook release
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

just watched the trailer looks amazing, cheers for the post, didnt know they were making another. so i wonder if this continuing form the Jessica biel version

Comment

Originally posted by Jordoncodd View Post
          so i wonder if this continuing form the Jessica biel version
          it's the sequel to the 1974 movie, but the Jessica Biel version is a remake so, yes.

Comment

just watched the trailer looks amazing, cheers for the post, didnt know they were making another. so i wonder if this continuing form the Jessica biel version
            Yeah It has the Same House the one in 2006 is the very 1st one cause that went back to the begining, this New one looks really good

Comment

agreed, i actually liked the prequal, so will need to convince the gf to go to this

Comment

agreed, i actually liked the prequal, so will need to convince the gf to go to this
                I hope it has a happy ending like the 03 one I HATED the fact the main Girl died in the end I was like leatherface you BASTARD! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
                  I hope it has a happy ending like the 03 one I HATED the fact the main Girl died in the end I was like leatherface you BASTARD! Lol
                  i know dude plus she is the fast n furious girl, she doesnt deserve to die ha ha

Comment

motion poster

Comment

I also can't wait for this movie. It would be the best horror movie of 2013.
                      10starmovies.com is the best place to watch all kind of Hollywood movie online.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X