The Doors To ‘Jurassic Park’ Reopen In 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doors To ‘Jurassic Park’ Reopen In 3-D

Steven Spielberg’s epic Jurassic Park gets the 3-D treatment April 5, 2013.

While the post-converted garbage is just a way to pull in some extra cash, it could also tell the studio we want more dino action.

Sam Neill and Laura Dern star in the 1993 adaptation that begins during a preview tour of a new theme park, which suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to run amok.

dont need 3D but it's one of my favorites movies so I guess I will go to the cinema
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Damm I think that film would look amazing in 3D!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

I hate 3d I can't wait until this whole "everything must be 3d converted" bullshit is over. Ill go again just to see one of the best movies ever back on the big screen but fuck some 3d. They need Hd projectors in theaters and re-release that shit in High Def!

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
          I hate 3d I can't wait until this whole "everything must be 3d converted" bullshit is over. Ill go again just to see one of the best movies ever back on the big screen but fuck some 3d. They need Hd projectors in theaters and re-release that shit in High Def!
          I do agree with you in a way that they are going mad with the 'conversion'. I don't think every film needs to be in 3D but classic movies I don't mind so much. Can you picture Scarface in 3D. Damm that would be cool!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
            I do agree with you in a way that they are going mad with the 'conversion'. I don't think every film needs to be in 3D but classic movies I don't mind so much. Can you picture Scarface in 3D. Damm that would be cool!
            Scarface was a mad ass movie!

I read with Jurassic park the IV movie is supposed to spark a new trilogy but I guess the 3d got in the way.

Comment

Cant wait, my favourite move of all time
              My Current PC
              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

I remember I came back from school and my mother and brother showed me the VHS ...yes, VHS that was in 1994 ...damn, that was 18 years ago ...good old times ...time flies
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                  I remember I came back from school and my mother and brother showed me the VHS ...yes, VHS that was in 1994 ...damn, that was 18 years ago ...good old times ...time flies
                  Me too. My parents put it on one night and as soon as I saw the universal thing at the start of the tape I knew what it was! Lmao

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X