Jackie Chan Cast In The Expendables 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Chan Cast In The Expendables 3

We're going to eventually see a third Expendables film, and when we do we're going to see some new actors join in on the fun. It looks like one of those actors will be Jackie Chan! Of course it makes sense that Chan joins this group of action stars! Chan revealed the news himself at a press conference for his new film CZ12,

Sly had invited me to be in 'Expendables 2' but I was too busy filming 'CZ12' and couldn't make a commitment to the film. But he did extend his invitation to the third movie, which I agreed on the condition that I will be appearing as more than just a minor role with a few scenes.

I think that's fair. If Chan's in the movie give him a really cool part to play! Chan also said that he told Stallone that he hoped the third installment of the franchise would run along the lines of a 'buddy-buddy' movie should Chan be starring in it, and apparently Stallone obliged. The script is currently being developed to meet the criteria. I think this is cool, it will be fun to see him star along side these other big action stars.

Chan went on to talk about Rush Hour 4, and how he hopes to team up with Chris Tucker again to do it.

The script is currently viewed by Chris Tucker. Personally, I feel that if he were to pick it up, it would be better if we turned it into 'Rush Hour 4,' but I do think that three movies for the franchise is a perfect ending. It would be better to start a new buddy movie with someone new.

The script that is currently being worked on is called Skip Tracer, but that could end up being Rush Hour 4. I guess it all depends on if Tucker signs on to do it or not.

Chan concludes by saying that CZ12 will be his last big action movie, but he's not quitting movies,

What am I supposed to do if I stop making movies? Which is why, I will make an amendment to my announcement. "CZ12" will be my last big action movie. I won't be able to complete every stunt myself now and will probably relax a bit in that area by using CG effects in the future. But I will never quit movies.

I grew up watching Jackie Chan movies and I've always been a fan of his. Unfortunately, he's made a lot of terrible films in recent years, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in The Expendables 3.

great news ...one of my favorite actors
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
      great news ...one of my favorite actors
      totaly agree, my fav too

Rush Hour 4 with Chris Tucker would be sooooo funny hehe dreams come true

cant wait

Comment

Jackie Chan Cast In The Expendables 3

Nice I can't wait. I love Jackie Chan!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

a third? 2nd was bad enough lol
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

loved part 1

hated part 2

part 3 = poker face

Comment

I thought that he said that he was giving up action films.
              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

As always they say never, then comeback....after comeback is really done

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X