Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Markings On The Wall Confirm ‘You’re Next’ Is Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Markings On The Wall Confirm ‘You’re Next’ Is Coming!

In theaters August 23, 2013, Lionsgate has shared with us a brand new look at You’re Next (read our review), the Toronto International Film Festival smash hit that blew the minds of the Midnight Madness audience.

Directed by Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett, the duo best known for A Horrible Way to Die, V/H/S and the forthcoming S-VHS, “One of the smartest and most terrifying films in years, the film reinvents the genre by putting a fresh twist on home-invasion horror. When a gang of masked, ax-wielding murderers descend upon the Davison family reunion, the hapless victims seem trapped…until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all.”

Sharni Vinson, Nick Tucci, Wendy Glenn, AJ Bowen, Joe Swanberg, Margaret Laney, Amy Seimetz, Ti West, Calvin Reeder, Larry Fessenden, Kate Lyn Sheil, Barbara Crampton and Rob Moran all star.

Attached Files

The women is the talented killer imo lol, with that look in her eyes lol.

Comment

not my type of entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
        not my type of entertainment
        don't like horror movies?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          don't like horror movies?

not typically ... but there are many that i have enjoyed over the years ...

but i normally watch horrors when there is nothing left lol ... not that i am super scared of them ... they just have to be really good for me to watch . .

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X