Leatherface Will Return – Texas Chainsaw 3D Sequel is Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leatherface Will Return – Texas Chainsaw 3D Sequel is Announced

To all the people that have hated the film from day one and for those who thought that this sequel will kill the franchise are entirely wrong, as Leatherface looks set to carve up a new legacy beginning with the most recent Texas Chainsaw 3D.

According to our friends over at B-D, a sequel to Texas Chainsaw 3D will indeed be moving ahead and apparently the producers have the rights to make a whopping six more Chainsaw films. Now I don’t know about you, but if that goes ahead it feels a little like overkill, but hell, I’m a fan of the Elm Street series so I’d say give me another six of them.

Texas Chainsaw 3D massacred the competition at the box-office, and proving for a second year running that horror is dominating the box-office in January. Last year The Devil Inside came out on top, but again, money doesn’t mean the film is any good.

what I dont understand is: one woman escaped in part 1, so I guess she told everything at the police station, so why dont they do something? I mean that's not logical! that's what I like in the remake of part 1 where you see the police at the beginning and at the end of the movie.

Anyways I cant wait to see this movie.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Exo my friend but u know that he whole film is just fiction / fantasy ? it just based rough on the Edward Theodore Gein case , just look the original movie from the 70s , its better than that ....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X