Dead Snow 2 Script is Done and Goes 'Full Throttle'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Snow 2 Script is Done and Goes 'Full Throttle'

Tommy Wirkola is about to make his American debut with Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters and ShockTillYouDrop.com spoke with the director over the weekend about the horror-actioner. During our discussion, Wirkola provided us with an update on his sequel to Dead Snow, the Nazi zombie gorefest that brought Wirkola to the genre community's attention.

When we spoke to him during that Dead Snow's press rounds here in the States, he had expressed interest in returning to the undead mayhem he had started. That interest is clearly still there, as a script to Dead Snow 2 complete.

"I really want to do a sequel to Dead Snow and we have a script for it," Wirkola said. "I truly love it and I think it's better than the first film, but it's going to take a lot more money to pull off. So, we're going to go [into production] next winter, not this winter. The first Dead Snow was split in two. The first half is a classical horror movie, the second half goes nuts. With Dead Snow 2, it starts right where the first film left off and is full throttle from beginning to end. Basically, the Nazi zombies decide to invade Northern Norway again, it's just crazy."

The original Dead Snow found a group of friends enjoying a snowy vacation until a battalion of Nazi zombies kills their fun. IFC released the film here in the U.S. in 2009.

We'll have more with Wirkola very soon!

I had big hopes for part 1, but I was disappointed
    since the game "Return To Castle Wolfenstein",the manga & OVA "Hellsing" and the movie "Hellboy" I like the fusion nazis and mysticism
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

I liked he first dead snow myself found it pretty good.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X