Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Chainsaw 3D Will Possibly Get 6 More Sequels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Chainsaw 3D Will Possibly Get 6 More Sequels?

A surprising amount of people flocked to theaters to see Texas Chainsaw 3D this last weekend, and it brought in over $21 million - which is more that what it was expected to bring in. The producers were happy with the return, and it looks like we're going to see a sequel.

Bloody-Disgusting reports that the producers behind Texas Chainsaw 3D acquired the rights to make up to 7 Texas Chainsaw films (including this first one), and that this first one is just the beginning of Leatherface's bloody chainsaw adventures. So the franchise is going to once again be run into the ground. Work has already started on the sequel.

Ridiculous lol

Comment

6 sequels are too much and destroying the whole franchise, e.g. A Nightmare On Elm Street
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

If they are dope why not ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
          If they are dope why not ?
          Yep long as there half decent and bring in good money they might as well make them.

Comment

but 7 movies about the same story over and over again? I mean the woman of part one told everything to the cops about the family and their sick mind so it's strange that they get away with this for such a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              but 7 movies about the same story over and over again? I mean the woman of part one told everything to the cops about the family and their sick mind so it's strange that they get away with this for such a long time
              you talking about the remake/reboot ? cuz If I'm right the new one is the sequel of the first original movie
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
                you talking about the remake/reboot ? cuz If I'm right the new one is the sequel of the first original movie
                yes, it's the second new official part 2 of the original movie ...but one woman survived so I guess she told everything to the cops

Comment

yes, it's the second new official part 2 of the original movie ...but one woman survived so I guess she told everything to the cops
                  Cops don't always catch there man he could of relocated after killing the people and one got away and didn't he kill some cops at the end of one of em?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                    Cops don't always catch there man he could of relocated after killing the people and one got away and didn't he kill some cops at the end of one of em?
                    Texas Chainsaw 3D is the "new" part 2 (they already did part 2 in 1986) and plays after the original movie (1974) ...isnt it the same house?

Comment

Texas Chainsaw 3D is the "new" part 2 (they already did part 2 in 1986) and plays after the original movie (1974) ...isnt it the same house?
                      Yea its probably the same house concept im not totally sure myself i have yet to get a chance to see the movie but seen all the older ones so this is going way back to the old 74 one could make it more interesting.I actually watched a documentary not to long ago for all the movies it was pretty good the house they used still stands and is now a museum

this was it and was included with the restore version

"Flesh Wounds: Seven Stories of the Saw" is a documentary included with the 2006 reissue of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2-Disc Ultimate Edition by Dark Sky Films. Flesh Wounds was created by Michael Felsher of Red Shirt Pictures in 2006.

Comment

I have to watch all the documentary from my TCM dvds
                        sigpic

Comment

love these movie's keep em comin

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X