The Hunger Games : Catching Fire - Two New Photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunger Games : Catching Fire - Two New Photo's

Following our first official look earlier today, two more photos have surfaced from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The photos feature Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, and Liam Hemsworth as Gale being roughed up by a couple of government thugs. Director Francis Lawrence talked about the actors in the film saying,

Jen and Liam have amazing chemistry. They have a nice moment right before Katniss is reaped that is the very first thing we shot. And then when Gale has been brought in from the whipping, that's another really nice moment they have alone.

Sam Claflin who plays Finnick in the film talks about the pressure he feels,

Pressure, pressure, the pressure is on. I'm on Twitter and so many people are like, 'Don't mess this up, or we will kill you.' People are just worried that I'm not going to be as sex god enough as Finnick should be. I've literally had four months of eating nothing but chicken and asparagus. I just want a burger and a beer.'

Finnick is a favorite character for a lot of fans of the book, so he should be feeling the pressure! I'm sure he'll end up doing just fine. Do you think he'll pull it off?

The movie is set to open up in conventional theaters and IMAX on November 22nd. It also stars Lenny Kravitz, Elizabeth Banks, Stanley Tucci, Donald Sutherland, Toby Jones, Woody Harrelson, Jena Malone, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amanda Plummer, Lynn Cohen, Patrick St. Esprit, Meta Golding, Bruno Gunn, Alan Ritchson, E. Roger Mitchell, Maria Howell, Stephanie Leigh Schlund, and Jeffrey Wright.

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a "Victor's Tour' of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X