Multiple Monsters For ‘Godzilla’; Lawsuit Gets Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Monsters For ‘Godzilla’; Lawsuit Gets Ugly

CHUD is reporting that Legendary and Warner Bros.’ Godzilla will feature more than the iconic dino monster. They report “confirmed” news that the Gareth Edwards-directed film, in theaters May 16, 2014, will feature more than one monster, adding that two new monsters will also be wreaking havoc.

Warner Bros. has also made it clear that their interpretation of the material “follows the story of a solider” and is “way different” than the Toho Godzilla films. Shooting begins this spring.

In other news, things are getting ugly with the removal of two producers on the reboot. Deadline discovered that Legendary Pictures today filed suit (read it here) against producers Dan Lin, Roy Lee and Doug Davison to have them removed from the sequel and to stop a potential temporary restraining order by them against the film’s production. This is truly bizarre news to me as I personally have known the trio to be attached since before we exclusively broke the news on the remake back in August of 2009.

I like the original japanese Godzilla movies
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X