You Should Probably Forget About Zombieland 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Should Probably Forget About Zombieland 2

Gangster Squad director Ruben Fleischer hit the press junket circuit over the weekend and tricklings of Zombieland 2 quotes are being scattered across the web. None of them are particularly interesting, however, they are depressing...if you were expecting the sequel.

The director of Zombieland told Collider recently, "I hate to do it, but I can say that there’s no immediate plans to make the movie. There’s no script, really, so the likelihood of it happening is slim. But I would not wanna put a nail in that coffin."

That doesn't sound good. And, to be honest, the time may have passed for a sequel, regardless of how well The Walking Dead is doing. There were talks of a Zombieland television series, but things have been quiet on that front as well.

So what was the scripted sequel going to be about? Fleischer explains, "I guess the only thing I could really say is that the threat to our heroes wasn’t only zombies, like they encounter other people that they’re all jockeying for positions."
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X