Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino Explodes on Reporter Don't Ask Me About Movie Violence!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Tarantino Explodes on Reporter Don't Ask Me About Movie Violence!!!

Quentin Tarantino says he's sick and tired of talking about the connection between movie violence and real violence ... and ERUPTED on a British news reporter who asked about it during an interview about "Django Unchained."

Tarantino was sitting down with Krishnan Guru-Murthy -- a self-proclaimed "fan" of Q's movies -- when he asked, "Why are you so sure that there's no link between enjoying movie violence and enjoying real violence?"

A flustered Tarantino replied, "Don't ask me a question like that ... I'm not biting ... I refuse your question."

When Guru-Murthy asked "why" ... Q explained, "Because I refuse your question. I'm not your slave and you're not my master. You can't make me dance to your tune. I'm not a monkey."

Quentin explained that the interview was supposed to be a "commercial" for his movie -- and he has no obligation to explore the topic of real-life violence.

KGM shot back -- "Well, look ... this is a news program, not a film program, so we explore serious themes."

The two went back and forth in a pretty heated exchange for several minutes.

Eventually, KGM was able to shift topics ... and QT continued like the awkward argument never happened.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X