New G.I. Joe 2 Cut Won't Feature More Channing Tatum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G.I. Joe 2 Cut Won't Feature More Channing Tatum

During his TCA panel for Zero Hour, executive producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura offered an update on the release of G.I. Joe: Retaliation, which last year was pushed at the last minute to a 2013 release in order to allow for a 3D conversion and reshoots.

The first cut of the action sequel was originally slated for a June 2012 release. However, di Bonaventura insists that the film is more or less the same a year later. "It's not much different," he told Crave. "Literally, we shot for three extra days. We just added sort of explanation in what we did afterwards."

Early reports suggested that the reshoots would feature more of G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra star Channing Tatum, who originally had been reported to have a much smaller role in the followup.

"That is a complete rumor," replied di Bonaventura. "I don't know where that started. Literally, Channing shot for -- if I have it wrong, I'm off by an hour -- four hours, five hours? So it wasn't really about that at all."

G.I. Joe: Retaliation opens March 29.

I like part 1, so I hope part 2 will be as good as part 1 or better
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      I like part 1, so I hope part 2 will be as good as part 1 or better
      Yea i actually didn't mind part one myself either it was pretty decent no marlon wayans on this one though find him funny

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X