The New ‘Terminator’ Film Gains ‘My Bloody Valentine’ Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New ‘Terminator’ Film Gains ‘My Bloody Valentine’ Director

Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures have set Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier to script the next installment of The Terminator franchise, says Deadline. Lussier is the director of My Bloody Valentine and Drive Angry. Kalogridis penned Avatar, Shutter Island and Alexander.

Skydance’s David Ellison recently hired the scribes to write an original scifi adventure film, with an idea initiated by Skydance. Megan Ellison paid a fortune for the rights several years ago, and recently teamed with brother David, whose company finds big ticket action films like Terminator to be in its wheelhouse. David, who just produced Jack Reacher, had the relationship with the scribes, though interestingly Kalogridis also is tight with Terminator creator James Cameron.

Oddly enough, the four Terminator films have only grossed $520 million at the boxoffice with a worldwide take around $1.4 billion.

Re: The New ‘Terminator’ Film Gains ‘My Bloody Valentine’ Director

Im a big fan of the terminator movies but the story needs big help.. this is a franchise that i think WOULD do great with a Restart.. Give it to christopher nolan for a 3-4 movie project like the Batman movies.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Terminator 4 was crap because of the story
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

didn't know theres gonna be a new terminator movie

Comment

Good news is that Arnold is the starring. Just like terminator nigga I'll be back !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X