Anchor Bay Lets ‘The Rambler’ Mosey On In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor Bay Lets ‘The Rambler’ Mosey On In

Calvin Lee Reeder’s The Rambler is one of the Midnight selections joining the Festival taking place January 17-27 in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. It turns out it didn’t even need to screen yet to get its first sale.

Per Deadline, Anchor Bay has picked up distribution rights to the film in the North America, the U.K. and Australia. In a statement Reeder said, “I’ve always loved Anchor Bay Films. Repo Man, Holy Mountain and El Topo make my top 10 all timers for sure. I am so excited to be working with the company that revived those legendary midnight movies, it’s a real honor.”

Foreign sales will be handled by Celluloid Nightmares, the partnership between XYZ Films and Celluloid Dreams.

Starring Dermot Mulroney, Lindsay Pulsipher, Natasha Lyonne, James Cady, Scott Sharot, “After being released from prison, a man known as “The Rambler” stumbles upon a strange mystery as he attempts the treacherous journey through back roads and small towns en route to reconnecting with his long-lost brother.”
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X