Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wolverine Teaser Trailer Will Hit Next Month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wolverine Teaser Trailer Will Hit Next Month!

In case you've been wondering when you'll get to see the first footage of James Mangold's The Wolverine, you'll be happy that it will screen before A Good Day to Die Hard on February 14th. If you don't want to wait until then to see it though, you wont have too, because it will hit the internet two days earlier on February 12th!

I'm incredibly excited to see what the first footage of the movie will reveal. I really hope it ends up blowing us away. I want to be completely sold on the film with this teaser, I hope it packs the punch that can do that. All we know is what Mangold has said, and that is that it will be a "true teaser." In a previous interview he explained,

I think you always want to put your best foot forward. For me, I'm not the marketing department of Fox, but for my own tastes, less is more. You have a character that's a bit of a given, you know this guy. Hugh is so good in this role. My point of view is 'save as much as you can,' but we will be lifting our skirt and offering a peek or two.

Hopefully we like what we see under the skirt. We'll get the trailer up for you to watch as soon as it's released!

The Wolverine stars Hugh Jackman, Will Yun Lee, Khodchenkova, Hiroyuki Sanada, Hal Yamanouchi, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, and Brian Tee. It's set to hit theaters on July 26th, 2013, and here's the synopsis...

Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X