There Will (Also) Be A Sequel To The Nazi-Zombie Horror ‘Dead Snow’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Will (Also) Be A Sequel To The Nazi-Zombie Horror ‘Dead Snow’

The EFM is destroying my Saturday morning as I’m stuck reporting on various, unnecessary horror sequels that I will be the first in line to see. Unnecessary? Ok, I should shut my mouth.

Writer and director Tommy Wirkola, who saw his studio debut Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters hit theaters last month, is returning to his native Norway to direct the action-filled Dead Snow: War of the Dead, reports Screen Daily.

“Set to be released in both English and Norwegian, the new film follows the sole survivor of a Nazi zombie attack who battles an even larger army of Zombies with the help of the Zombie Squad, a professional gang of zombie killers from the US.”

The film is a sequel to Wirkola’s successful cult hit Dead Snow, which premiered at Sundance in 2009. I really disliked the first film, although I thought Wirkola’s heart was in the right place. Hopefully, this time around, he’ll knock it out of the park.

Wirkola says of the new script: “[It's] bigger, scarier, funnier, more action-filled and gorier than the previous one.”
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X