The Batman movie reboot isn’t waiting for Justice League anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Batman movie reboot isn’t waiting for Justice League anymore

Even Batman is fed up with Warner Bros. and DC's inability to make a Justice League movie. Batman-on-Film has sources that claim Warner Bros., having recently scrapped the latest JL script, is moving forward with its Batman movie reboot.

WB's plan was to introduce the new Batman in the Justice League movie, but with that pushed back to only-Bat-mite-knows-when, the company is preparing to go ahead and make some more Bat-movies while they figure out what to do about JL. The only question that remains is how Man of Steel will do; Batman-on-Film's unnamed sources say if Man of Steel tanks, the new Batman will be put on the fast track, and if it does well enough (i.e. makes money and justifies sequels), then WB will have a little more time to plan, in which case the first new Batman movie would hit in approximately 2019.

I don't know how Man of Steel will do, but I'm 100% certain WB will choose to make more Batman films over Justice League, because 1) they're easier to make, 2) they're proven, and 3) it's what they've done for the last 20 years or so. Forget criminals; it's WB executives who are a superstitious, cowardly lot.

I'm sure even if they do release Justice League, it'll flop.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X