Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE AFTER DEATH ROW DVD Documentary

LIVE AFTER DEATH ROW DVD Documentary

Starring:Crooked I, The Horseshoe G.A.N.G., Suge Knight, Russell Simmons, Master P, Loon, Bun B, WC, RBX, Big C-Style, Mopreme Shakur, Phobia, Eastwood, Spider Loc and Paper Boy and more.

Life after Death Row... The saga continues as Suge Knight, mastermind behind the notorious, multi-million dollar record label, Death Row Records continues to inflict his wrath against former artists. Crooked I was the last one standing after all of the smoke cleared. Tupac gone. Snoop Dogg gone. Dr Dre gone. Crooked I stayed down representing Death Row as an artist in the studio and on the streets for 4 years, but he never saw the release of an album. His loyalty to Death Row Records meant nothing in the end as he watched Suge Knight keep him shackled as an artist and his album as a prisoner. Lawsuits, artist's dying, greed, jealousy and police raids was the way of life at Death Row Records. If you live by the gun, you die by the gun... unless you can find a way to escape from Death Row.

Upload personally for me

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by MakaveliWestside; 05-16-2009, 11:19 AM.

THUG LIFE = "The Hate U Gave, Lil Infants Fuck Everybody".

NIGGA = "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplish".

OUTLAW = "Operating Under Thug Lawz Az Warriorz".

M.O.B. = Member Of Bloods" или "Money Over Bitches".

Yo thanks alot for this iv seen this advertised and been wanting to see this so major propz on posting

Comment

hell yea thanx 4 thiz....been wantin 2 check it out

Comment

wow..thanks hommie...
        documentary hosted with crooked I?
        http://makavelisouljah.blogspot.com/

Comment

thanx 4 this homie gonna downlod it 2marrow
          http://outlawz-4life.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't think i have seen this , so props for posting , thinking it might have some footage of pac, but i guess it does not.

Comment

I have this and its really dope, def worth checkin out for fans who dont know much bout Crooked Intriago and the HSG.....

Comment

seen this a while ago. suge coulda made a mint from crook but he couldnt get proper distribution due to bein blackballed. suge should have had the savvy to sell his contract and on top of gettin paid crook could have got to shine in 2001 rather than now in 2009 on a group album
                Can't close my eyes cause all I see is terror
                I hate the man in the mirror
                Cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer

Comment

Wow I've been looking for this since like two years ago. Just found it now skimming threads. Thanks for posting this though!

Comment

Thanks for this man, im downloading it right now hope its good
                    thankssssss

Comment

theres a live squad vid out there aswell

Comment

didn know it existe but should be something interesting thanks

Comment

Im gonna download this at my aunts house tomorrowso my laptop will have hi speed. heard this dvd was pretty good.

Comment

yea propz on the upload i been wantin to see this since i heard about it 2 years ago
                            i jus hope its not like the other docs

packed with interviews with same questions and the same 10 sec filler footage

Comment

Props for this one!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X