Movie & Tv Show Group Notifications For Downloads On The Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie & Tv Show Group Notifications For Downloads On The Site

I have created a community group that is going to be linked with a hashtag soon by [MENTION=1]Skyfall for when i post or anyone else who posts new movies and tv show links on the forum.There are some fairly fast download sites out there again at the moment where you can get 1-4mb per sec so it means getting a movie or show very quick.I would like to also mention that my links i post will have been downloaded by me first then re-upped to either Billonuploads 180upload or zippyshare which all have no time/wait limits and unlimited d/l of files all at once cause using third party links can result in a virus and none of us want one.So if you would like to be in the group just drop your name in here or send me a message to be added and get notified of new release downloads.

Group Name = Releases

[MENTION=2963]Krow [MENTION=2855]Hannibal The Konqueror i have already sent you invites aa per your request in the LTTP section.

thanks [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 i already accepted ya invite
    Last edited by King Ragnar; 02-22-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

thanks [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 accepted your invite
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Movie & Tv Show Group Notifications For Downloads On The Site

Add me

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
          Add me
          Added

Comment

I will add the hashtag once it is made to the new releases i am also adding each release in the groups discussion as im posting so if a link happens to go dead we can comment in there or the thread itself.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X