Megan Fox is your new April O’Neil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Fox is your new April O’Neil

Even though Michael Bay kicked the living mannequin Megan Fox off his Transformers set, it looks like all that drama is just water under the bridge. Bay has cast Fox to star as April O'Neil in his Alien Turtles movie (formerly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but then Bay cut the mutant and teenage parts from the script).

Bay announced the news on his personal website writing, "TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

The Jonathan Liebesman-directed film which was put on ice last summer, but seems to be back on track now.
    The film, which allegedly stars Casey Jones and not the turtles, oof, is supposed to shoot this April with a release date on May 16, 2014. But this is one of the first times producer Bay has dropped the "TMNT" moniker so perhaps some changes have been made to the script? Here's hoping.

This is not good news. She has no personality and can barely act. I can't picture her in that role.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
      This is not good news. She has no personality and can barely act. I can't picture her in that role.
      I totally agree when i saw the article iw as quite surprised by her being cast in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I totally agree when i saw the article iw as quite surprised by her being cast in the film.
        They need someone wholesome not slutty.
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
          They need someone wholesome not slutty.
          Yea i can't even stand here whole attitude in real life shes snobby i find.

Comment

Kirsten Dunst or someone like that would have been a better choice.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X