Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James McAvoy to Star in The Crow Remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James McAvoy to Star in The Crow Remake?

Over the years we have heard all sorts of rumors, and then came a few lawsuits and what not and the film sort of went away. Well, that was until today as B-D has exclusively learned that James McAvoy (X-Men: First Class) is circling the remake.

According to the site, McAvoy is circling the role of Eric Draven in Relativity’s remake of The Crow.

At this time, F. Javier Gutierrez is still attached to direct from a screenplay by Jesse Wigutow, but as always, nothing is confirmed in regards to casting, but who knows.

So what do you think of James McAvoy playing the role of Eric Draven?

I don't care about the actor, but i'd like to watch a remake of this epic movie
    sigpic

Comment

i think they should leave a classic movie like the crow alone, all it is now is remakes of classic movies which sucks
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

The Crow is my favorite movie

but they destroyed the whole serie with the crap sequels + the remake cant be worse than part 2,3 and 4 together!!!
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

*palm smacks face*

I'll prob check it out. I don't see the point in this tho. It doesn't stand a chance against the original cult classic.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X