Blood-Drenched New Photo From CARRIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood-Drenched New Photo From CARRIE

Here's a new photo from the upcoming Carrie remake featuring a blood-drenched Chloe Moretz. It looks like she should be part of the new Evil Dead remake that's being made! I'm a huge fan of the original horror film, but I'm still looking forward to seeing this remake. It's hard not to get a little excited about it, especially with the cast, which also includes Julianne Moore, Judy Greer, Portia Doubleday, Alex Russell, Gabriella Wilde, and Ansel Elgort.

The new adaptation was directed by Kimberly Peirce (Boys Don't Cry, Stop-Loss), and it's set to be released on October 18th, 2013 just in time for Halloween. I hope it ends up being a disturbing, fun time! Here's the synopsis...

The quiet suburb of Chamberlain, Maine is home to the deeply religious and conservative Margaret White and her daughter Carrie. Carrie is a sweet but meek outcast whom Margaret has sheltered from society. Gym teacher Miss Desjardin tries in vain to protect Carrie from local mean girls led by the popular and haughty Chris Hargenson, but only Chris’ best friend, Sue Snell, regrets their actions. In an effort to make amends, Sue asks her boyfriend, high school heartthrob Tommy Ross, to take Carrie to prom. Pushed to the limit by her peers at the dance, Carrie unleashes telekinetic havoc.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X