Chris Cooper To Play Norman Osborn In The Amazin Spider-Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Cooper To Play Norman Osborn In The Amazin Spider-Man 2

I honestly didn't think there would be anymore room for another villain in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Electro, The Rhino, and possibly Black Cat. But it's been reported that Chris Cooper has been cast as Noman Osborn a.k.a. The Green Goblin in the movie! There's no word on if The Green Goblin will be featured in the sequel, but it's safe to say at this point that it's something they are leading up to. I imagine it will end up leading us into the third film. As you know, Osborn starts out as a mentor to Peter Parker before becoming a villain.

I freakin' love Cooper as an actor, and I couldn't be happier that he's been cast as this character in the movie! He's perfect for the part, and he's going to be awesome! The character was previously played by Willem Dafoe, who was also amazing in the Sam Raimi films. What do you think of Cooper taking on this role?

Cooper joins Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan, Jamie Foxx, Martin Sheen, Shailene Woodley, Paul Giammatti, Felicity Jones, and Colm Feore, and it hits theaters on May 2nd, 2014. Here's the synopsis...

Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) finds, life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away – but that's a promise he just can't keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X