Hangover 3 Poster Veags Will Burn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover 3 Poster Veags Will Burn!

Warner Bros. has released an epically funny poster for The Hangover 3 that's a parody of the posters that were designed for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It features Las Vegas burning to the ground! Stay tuned because a new trailer for the movie is set to be released tomorrow! I'm excited to see what's in store for these characters! It looks like it's going to be insane!

The Hangover Part III” is the third and final film in director Todd Phillips’ record-shattering comedy franchise. This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.

The Todd Phillips-directed movie stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms , Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham, Jeffrey Tambor, Justin Bartha, John Goodman, Sasha Barrese, Gillian Vigman, and Jamie Chung, and it's set to be released on May 24th!

I'm happy they made another one, I hate to see it end, but I bet it still won't top the first one

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      I'm happy they made another one, I hate to see it end, but I bet it still won't top the first one
      I hated the first one myself found the 2nd one not to bad i wasn't overly impressed by any of them though

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I hated the first one myself found the 2nd one not to bad i wasn't overly impressed by any of them though
        Why u hate? its hilarious. The fat guy says so the most random shit it kills me

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Now thats a sick poster.
          " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X