No announcement yet.

First Look At The Ninja Turtles And FootClan On Set of TMNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont mess this up!!.. One of my favorite cartoons of my childhood.. The real life movies from the 90s were good imo why cant they just make a revamp of them?? Specialy the first film wich was a bit darker theme the the second one.

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

lol everybody getting in line to get their dick sucked by april.

I feel like this movie'll be shit. You cannot expect something good from a movie where there is Megan Fox. The director only hired her because she is hot and give a reason to the people to go and spend money to see this movie.

Comment

Aren't the foot supposed to be Ninja's? These look like mercenaries with machine guns. Lame.

Nice one Michael Gay.
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

So wait its the same dude that made the transformersl lol. I guess we know what to expect now. I know some people here enjoyed The Transformers but personally they were all horrible, except the first.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
            You want to be second in line instead of before him lol

before , after, same time, all the same for me a mouth is a mouth lol
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I don't have high expectations for this. That chick's pretty hot tho. I agree that shouldn't of gone the CGI route. smh

Comment

The only redeeming thing about this movie is megan fox, and thats only if she doesnt talk. Shame on you Michael bay!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                  cgi is BS!!! until you cant tell the difference between real life and cgi... cgi should not be used... my opinion...

i hate seeing a real shot with some fake cgi crap in there... i hate being able to tell the difference!! lol..
                  JimHenson4Life. Look at the masterfully made turtles in his rendition:

Look at the freckles! lol. Yah those films were based on the cheap, crappy TV show (which I worshiped at the time, 1990ish), but they were visually excellent.

Ithink building actual 3d art more costly and time-consuming than doing it CGI, which is probably he major reason for doing it this way. And it's Michael Bay, who revels in and has made a name for himself as perhaps the biggest well-paid hack in showbusiness.
                  Last edited by coughdrops; 05-11-2013, 12:58 AM.
                  It make homos game at females.

Comment

CGI?? This is gonna be crap!!! Megan Fox is a bad bitch, but she's doesn't fit the April O' Neal character!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X