Suggestions-Nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions-Nature

So,I enjoy nature and the environments,and how animals live and survive..Just one of those things that relaxes me..I love Planet Earth,I watch an episode at least once a week..But does anyone know any similar movies or series to Planet Earth that you would recommend? I want footage of the wild and shit.

You dont get much better than planet earth. If you want similar shows the best thing to do is go to the science or discovery channels and just scroll through the times and see what shows they play.

Planet Earth is very nice and relaxing to watch tho. Probably the best documentary ever made.

Comment

There is this one movie that was made by either BBC or Animal planet, it was just like Planet Earth,but a guy would also come on from time to time and explain what is going on, but it was also very good. Anyone know what I'm talking about? There is an episode w/ the Fennec Fox, Servals,and stuff..Also showed Cheetahs hunting..

Comment

not sure what your talking about, what more do you really need besides planet earth though, i mean its got an episode for damn near everything in nature. watching it in HDTV is amazing

Comment

Blue Ray is even better. Because I just like watching shit like this,you can't watch 11 episodes of Planet Earth forever. Well you could, but not when you watch 1 episode per week already.

Comment

11? i am pretty sure theres alot more than that

edit nvm there is 11, there must be something else i seen then. ill look it up. i remember netflix was recommending it to me, was 6 discs

Comment

This sounds good,never seen this,but over 400 episodes,and its by BBC, can't be bad if its been around for over 2 decades.

Natural World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll look into this over the week, sounds promising though.

Comment

Great shows. I used to like watching Wild America and Killer Instinct. Animal Planet is one of my fav channels.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X