Val Kilmer Shares His Idea For A Heat 2 And Top Gun 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Val Kilmer Shares His Idea For A Heat 2 And Top Gun 2

Val Kilmer recently appeared on Larry King's talk show to discuss all kinds of stuff dealing with his life and career. During the interview he discussed Top Gun 2, and half-jokingly told King that he had a pitch for a sequel to Heat. Kilmer played the character Chris Shiherlis in the awesome Michael Mann-directed film. I loved the first movie, and it would be kind of cool to see a sequel. I know it will never happen, but here's his pitch for the film:

"I have an idea for a sequel to Heat! Here's my pitch. You remember Natalie Portman in it? She Pacino's adopted daughter so she comes home and says, 'daddy daddy, I want you to meet my fiance, and it's me. Because he's retired, and I come to Chicago where he's retired back to, and I'm going to torture him, and then I'm going to kill him. So it's a mind game..."

As for Top Gun 2, that movie is still moving forward, and when asked about it, this was his reply:

"I think it wouldn't be that difficult to maintain the spirit of it. Tony was the most generous, positive director I've ever worked for in film. He's not known as an actor's director because he's such a vivid stylist with the camera … but he really loved acting and getting the shot."

Top Gun 2??? ... that this movie is as relevant as a "Days of Thunder" sequel!!!!

Comment

Heat & Top Gun are two of my favorite movies!!! CLASSICS!!!!
      Originally posted by cant View Post
      that this movie is as relevant as a "Days of Thunder" sequel!!!!
      Love Days Of Thunder ...another CLASSIC!!!
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X