Veronica Mars Trailer And Featurette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars Trailer And Featurette

Yesterday, fans at Comic-Con got their first look at the long-awaited big screen debut of Veronica Mars. It was awesome seeing creator Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell, and the rest of the cast gathered onstage talking about the movie they're making. They're all extremely excited to be making the movie, and when talking about it, Thomas said,

"I can tell you that it sort of has a Godfather III theme to it, which is odd, because why not pick Godfather II? It was better. … I can tell you Veronica has not worked as a private detective since the last time you saw her. Part of this movie is her getting back into this life she thought she left behind."

They showed off a behind the scenes featurette and a trailer for the film during their panel, and that has now been released online for all of you to see!

The video below is just under five minutes long, and it includes clips from the production, cast interviews, fan praise and a teaser trailer. If you're excited about the movie, then you're sure to really like what they show off!

The movie is set to be released in early 2014, now watch the trailer!

I used to enjoy watching the show, but I think it's a little late for a movie. At least they got the entire cast back.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X