Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIDEawake ''Marvin Gaye'' bio-pic film in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIDEawake ''Marvin Gaye'' bio-pic film in the works.

WIDEawake has a similarly eclectic range of projects on the go. Work has just begun on a recording and video/film production studio in its loft space. Lavi and a co-worker have written a script for a Marvin Gaye biopic, and are hoping to cast Sean Jones (WIDEawake’s sole/soul artist) in the title role, although securing rights to the late Motown singer’s music is proving to be a big hurdle.

Tupac is mentioned briefly in the article also
    A Tupac song, Can’t C Me, has been licensed to EA Games for the 2010 edition of the popular Madden NFL game
    New life for death row - Business - Macleans.ca

sounds good...hope its works out

Comment

that would be great, cuz i'm checkin' his music out now

Comment

Finally Madden gets a good song! lol, then again I've sorta stopped playing madden and most video games all together.

Comment

Looking forward to this.
          It should be an interesting bio-pic when it's finally released

Comment

Awesome.I was planning on buying the game anyway for the first time in years. Chaaa ching. Too bad they didn't put on some Hit em Up

Comment

that would be a good look for wideawake......but they better hurry, wasnt usher suppose to play marvin gaye in biopic.....wideawake dont let them steal your thunder, lol

Comment

Oh wow that would be good for wideawake. I hope they do a proper movie and tribute to Marvin Gaye

Comment

another great news, cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by KingNicholas View Post
                    Finally Madden gets a good song! lol, then again I've sorta stopped playing madden and most video games all together.
                    That song is soo censored its not even funny. Looking foward to WA's movies, hopefully they'll be dope.
                    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X