Seth Mcfarlane's TED 2 Will Be Released In 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mcfarlane's TED 2 Will Be Released In 2015

2015 is shaping up to be one hell of a great year for movies! Seth MacFarlane recently announced on his twitter that they are looking to get Ted 2 into theaters that year.

Seth MacFarlane ✔ @SethMacFarlane

RT [MENTION=2938]JohnnyMctardo: @SethMacFarlane when is Ted 2? // We're aiming for a 2015 Passover release date.

Mark Whalberg did an interview with Digital Spy recently, and talked about the sequel, saying that they are looking to start shooting in May of next year. Knowing MacFarlane and his work, I can only imagine it will be even better than the first one.

I loved Ted, and it was a solid success at the box office, pulling in over half a billion dollars worldwide. I imagine the sequel will do even better as the fanbase has grown since it was released on Blu-ray and DVD.

Mila kunis confirmed yet?

Comment

Part one was funny, I have it on bluray. But something seemed like it was missing from the first one. I don't know. 7/10

What I really want to see is an uncensored Peter and Stewie on the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        Mila kunis confirmed yet?
        I think it's for sure, they work together on Family Guy, so I don't think she would pass this.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X