Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels Reunite on the Set of Dumb and Dumber To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels Reunite on the Set of Dumb and Dumber To

It's officially official: Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are back as Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne in the Farrelly brothers' Dumb and Dumber To.

In a photo tweeted by Carey himself to promote the release of his children's book How Roland Rolls, he and Jeff Daniels, fresh off his Emmy win for The Newsroom, can be seen dumbing it up as Lloyd and Harry on the set of the sequel to Peter and Bobby Farrelly's directorial debut, which was released nearly twenty years ago.

Dumb and Dumber To is slated for release next year, and will naturally revolve around the misadventures of Harry and Lloyd, who set off in search of their shared "former flame" Freda Feltcher (Kathleen Turner) after receiving a letter informing them that one of them is the father of her child and that that child is in need of a kidney.

what an amazing photo I cant wait

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Ha rhey look soo old, will be hilarious

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

can't wait to see this first part was the shit!!

Comment

Nice !

Comment

really hyped up for this. dumb and dumber is a classic.

i desperately wanna make love to an 8yr old school boy lol

Comment

Oh hell yeah.
              It make homos game at females.

Comment

Wow...Jim looking old!!! I co-sign on this film, 1st one was pretty funny.

Comment

Reading an upside down children's book should give us an idea about how they have evolved...into the reading types.
                  The US govt. is mind fu**ing the shit out of you thru media, but you don't mind as long as you are 'Accepted'.

---Get the knowledge from Dick Gregory.---

Comment

That movie was an all time CLASSIC, we'll see if this was is as good. Really lacking that original type of comedy now days.

I heard this was rumored, then failed and ain't supposed to happen. All I see here is a pic, is there any other official news or source links?

Comment

so old now

still can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                        That movie was an all time CLASSIC, we'll see if this was is as good. Really lacking that original type of comedy now days.

I heard this was rumored, then failed and ain't supposed to happen. All I see here is a pic, is there any other official news or source links?
                        The picture was tweeted from the set by jim carrey jeff daniels and the farley brothers who made the first movie the movie will hit theaters Summer 2014 it just started filming this month.

Edit : to further confirm here is a new pic of blind billy all grown up LOL also tweeted by the farley brothers

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X