World War Z Sequel Will Have a New Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War Z Sequel Will Have a New Director

Well, it’s pretty much a no brainer. Sequels always tend to have different directors attached so this is no reflection on Marc Forster who directed the first flick, but it will be interesting to see who will helm the next one and will it make nearly as much money?

Recently, Brad Pitt spoke to the guys over at The Hollywood Reporter to confirm that Marc Forster will not be back for the sequel and went on to say this regarding a new director.

We are talking about it. We have a lot of ideas we will cull from. Nobody is writing just yet, but we are compiling our ideas.

Currently Brad Pitt’s Plan B is developing the sequel, so it is still very early days, but considering your stance on the first flick, what would you like to see in the World War Z sequel?

I'm a big fan of this movie. I'm happy to know there is sequel in the works. 2013 is surely one of the best years for movies.

Comment

This was a great movie.. Cant miss the sequel

Comment

Love the movie too, can get enough of thaz zombie shit

Comment

everybody is really excited and shit, glorifing this movie so maybe i'll give a try to another zombie movie...
          i will kick y'all asses if it's crap!!

Comment

This movie was zo shit, man seriously fuck his wide and kids.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X