Charlie Hunnam Drops out of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Hunnam Drops out of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

About a month after it was announced that Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam, the actor has dropped out of the film.

According to sources at THR the actor was "overwhelmed with the attention he received from being cast in the movie and got cold feet about carrying such a high-profile project. Universal was forced to hire bodyguards for the actor at a recent Sons of Anarchy premiere, where questions about Fifty Shades dominated the red carpet.

"The sources caution that Hunnam had no reservation about the role of Christian Grey, just the media and fan frenzy that came along with it, especially as he was transitioning from Sons to Fifty Shades so quickly. "

They also say that Hunnam’s busy TV schedule wasn't allowing him time to adequately prepare for the role.

He would have starred in the Sam Taylor-Johnson (Nowhere Boy) directed film alongside Dakota Johnson. Universal Pictures is now on the hunt for a new actor...

Smart man.......I would have dropped out or passed on it!!! That's like having the pressure of as playing as Batman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
      Smart man.......I would have dropped out or passed on it!!! That's like having the pressure of as playing as Batman!!!
      yea he stated he didn't want the major publicity that would come with the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        yea he stated he didn't want the major publicity that would come with the movie.
        He's the guy from Pacific Rim right ?

Great movie. I hope he's involved with the sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          He's the guy from Pacific Rim right ?

Great movie. I hope he's involved with the sequel.
          Yep that and sons of anarchy of course

Comment

Also he played in Green Street hooligans. I KNOW I AM I'M SURE I AM I'M WEST HAM TILL I DIE UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!

Comment

that's bad news...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X