Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest Movie Ever The Conjuring

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

ok since u mentiod shining to be the alltime classic, i trust u on that. will give it a try duuuuude.
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

psshhh, i dont think so lol

Comment

Nah man nothing beats the original evil dead or the first halloween movie

Comment

evil dead was kinda splatter....halloween u can compare with f 13th, but are not comparable to shining which are kinda psycho horror movies...but yea i luv them all

Comment

i thought the conjuring was a little weak to be honest i watch alot of scary movies and this was just the same ol nothing special.

Comment

I've actually never seen it before, but based on your review of it I might just go and check it out.

I did however once take a picture of the movie poster back when it was in theaters. I thought the poster was pretty creepy.

This is the picture of the poster I took out side of the theater months ago. If you look closely you can see the cars from the parking lot in the picture.

The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
                evil dead was kinda splatter....halloween u can compare with f 13th, but are not comparable to shining which are kinda psycho horror movies...but yea i luv them all
                I also forgot the OG texas chainsaw massacre. But yea for me my favorites are all the 1980's and before. All this CGI bullshit nowadays I hate

Comment

cgi is shitty anyway, the old horror movies are the best, halloween, friday13th and there was a 3rd where the murder was a kinda shemale, and killed all in a camp, i dunno, splatter too.

plus the old sinbad movies and jason movies were best ever

edit, i forgot the old nightmare movies and omen etc
                  Last edited by chatzon; 10-24-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X