William Fichtner Calls NINJA TURTLES Movie Freaky, Cool, and Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Fichtner Calls NINJA TURTLES Movie Freaky, Cool, and Awesome

William Fichtner is playing Shredder in the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have no doubt that he's going to be great as the villain. He's been talking about the film and the character he plays in interviews, saying,

"Well I play a guy named Eric Sachs and we find out that Eric Sachs is somebody else too. I can't give away too much in the story but I can tell you that who Shredder is in the telling of this Turtles is unlike any telling of the story before. His connection and relationship to the turtles is a bit surprising and for an actor playing it, the backstory, which comes out in this film, is really intriguing...We made some changes while filming that I thought are just awesome.

"What I read about Eric Sachs in the script was great, and then how the character has been moulded and changed when we started filming has become something really quite remarkable in terms of what we’ve seen before of the character."

He goes on to tease the look of Shredder,

"Shredder dons himself with armor, and that's who he is and that happens in this story. It's the backstory on how it all began with the turtles, that the character of Eric Sachs....it's not by chance that he knows the Turtles."

I'm really interested to see this new backstory for the character because Fichtner is really talking it up. He goes on to talk about the Ninja Turtles,

"It always had sort of a bouncy cartoon feel to me, which is great, that's why it was appealing. That's not this movie....It's not like any Mutant NInja Turtles thing you've ever seen before. It's freaky, they're cool, and they're mutants and they look awesome. It's tough and it's going to be really, really great.

“They are some messed up mutant turtles!”

I can't wait to see what these designs actually look like! I'm really curious to see what they've done with these classic turtles. The actor also confirmed that Bebop and Rocksteady will not be in the film, which is fine with me. I was never really a big fan of those two characters anyway.

The film is being directed by Jonathan Liebesman and is based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. The movie stars Megan Fox as April O'Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Will Arnett as Vernon Fenwick, and Danny Woodburn as Master Splinter. The movie will hit theaters on August 8th, 2014.

Shredder????

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
      Shredder????

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

omg .. thanks post .. this post got me laughing so hard ....

yeah I know what u mean .. that's the stupidest idea ever .... shredder is one of my favorite villians ever!!!

hahhaha .. but thanks .. I needed q laugh

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X