Sequel Planned for OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequel Planned for OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN

Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman are all set to return for a sequel being developed for Olympus Has Fallen. The sequel is set up at Millennium Films, and it will be called London Has Fallen.

The first movie centered on the White House (codenamed "Olympus") being captured by a terrorist mastermind. With the President (Eckhart) kidnapped, disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning (Butler) finds himself trapped within the building. As our national security team scrambles to respond, they are forced to rely on Banning's inside knowledge to help retake the White House, save the President, and avert an even bigger disaster.

The first movie was actually a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be, but I didn't think we'd see a sequel for it. The script is being written by the writers of the first film, Katrin Benedikt and Creighton Rothenberger, and according to the report, it will focus on a terrorist strike in London during the British Prime Minister's funeral. Of course, "only the President of the United States, his secret service head, and an English MI6 agent can save the day."

Production on the film is set to start on May 5th, 2014.

I enjoyed part 1.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X