ROBOCOP Poster - Crime Has A New Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBOCOP Poster - Crime Has A New Enemy

The film also has a pretty sweet cast that includes Joel Kinnaman, Abbie Cornish, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, and Samuel L. Jackson. It comes out on February 12th!

In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex's life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before.

Judge Dredd/batman looking muthafucka

Comment

Nothing will ever compare to the original robocop 1 and 2 movies. Fuck this remake shit

Comment

Fuck the old ones. It deserved a remake very badly. Movie looks very tempting by just staring at the poster.

Comment

I always likes the first two movies
          The 3rd one sucked

The remake sounds interesting though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
            Judge Dredd/batman looking muthafucka
            exactly my thoughts, lol!

Comment

this looks crazy amazing ... I think its going to b a big hit

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                Fuck the old ones. It deserved a remake very badly. Movie looks very tempting by just staring at the poster.
                You should be banned and flogged for such fuckery. He looks like a character in an Anime shit him out.
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                  You should be banned and flogged for such fuckery. He looks like a character in an Anime shit him out.
                  The movie will speak for itself when it come out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    The movie will speak for itself when it come out lol
                    I wish Michael Keaton would play Robocop. Maybe he'll save it after all?
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

Guy in a rubber suit. I'm not even going to bother as I love the original too much.

Comment

Way to shit on the original with that gay ass Daredevil suit

Remember that scene from the OG Roboman where he gets shot like 800 times, his legs and arms fly off & he still survives lmao, Family Guy made a joke out of it

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                          I wish Michael Keaton would play Robocop. Maybe he'll save it after all?
                          I don't know who's actually playing Robocop but Michael Keaton's name is on the poster. So ....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X