First Look at Optimus Prime in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look at Optimus Prime in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION

Michael Bay previously revealed that the robot characters in Transformers: Age of Extinction are going to have a new look this time around. The latest cover for Empire Magazine gives us our first look at Optimus Prime and his slick new design with a bigass sword.

He just looks more like a regular robot. I'm not really seeing any of the truck details on him, so it will be interesting to see what the actual transformation ends up looking like. One thing is for sure... he definitely looks pissed.

The film stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, T.J. Miller, Han Geng, and Titus Welliver. As of now there are still no official plot details, and the movie hits theaters on June 27th, 2014.

Michael Bay is what's wrong with humanity. Also exactly when was it that Marky Mark became a hack actor? 10yrs ago? PLEASE YOU GUYS STOP!@#
    It make homos game at females.

Comment

i didnt think this could be any worse
      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
      i`m confused

Comment

i only saw the first movie, what is wrong with this? lol

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Wait where's shia leboeuf?? lol but yeah these movies are crap, i saww the first one, it was all right. I think the second one or the third one that was complete shit

Comment

besides that i rarely seen anyone actually with transformers toys....mask was the shizz..but yea transformers way better name movies are really crap.
            He was a nice middle class nigga
            But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
            Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
              Wait where's shia leboeuf?? lol but yeah these movies are crap, i saww the first one, it was all right. I think the second one or the third one that was complete shit
              Shia is completely gone this is a complete reboot of the movies already new actors etc....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                Shia is completely gone this is a complete reboot of the movies already new actors etc....
                Damn. i thought he was still there. And Mark Wahlberg what happened to you man, u used to be cool lol.

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X