GODZILLA - First Official Photos and 3 New Viral Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GODZILLA - First Official Photos and 3 New Viral Videos

Three official photos have been released along with three new viral videos for Gareth Edward's Godzilla. The photos tease the giant creature and feature Bryan Cranston and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. As for the videos, they feature a tiny bit of new footage from the movie. The first trailer for the film is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, so stay tuned because we'll have it up for you as soon as it goes live! While talking about the film, the director had this to say,

"To me, he's like a force of nature, like the wrath of God or vengeance for the way we've behaved. If this really happened, it would be like Sept. 11. I want it to be epic. I want to get the hairs on the back of your neck up. [Gozilla] is the closest thing to being a god as I think there is in terms of a job you could have. You picture something one day and draw it, and the next day, it's physical and there in front of you no matter how insane."

He then went on to tease other creatures, saying,

"I've just got a secret fantasy — well, it's not very secret anymore — about living in a world where there's fantastical things like giant creatures and what it would really be like and trying to take it seriously. And there's no bigger or better icon than Godzilla."

Godzilla hits theaters on May 16th, 2014!

looks promising

hopefully it's not as bad as the last Godzilla flim

Comment

I read that the trailer will be release today or during the week
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
        I read that the trailer will be release today or during the week

Comment

bryan cranston is one of the best actors of our generation.

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

This will be great!

Comment

i think they did a really good job with this by the looks of it wanna watch it for sure!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X