TRANSFORMERS 4 - More Story and Character Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANSFORMERS 4 - More Story and Character Details

Some additional information has surfaced for Michael Bay's Transformers: Age of Extinction. The info comes from M1905, who conducted several interviews with the cast and crew of the film. They do reveal some Spoilerish details about the plot and characters, so be warned.

Here's a breakdown of the big details:

There is a robot who speaks Mandarin all the time. He's Cybertronian in origin.
    Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) is very protective of Tessa Yeager (Nicola Peltz) because of the loss of his wife.
    Shane (Jack Reynor) is an Irish race car driver and is Tessa’s boyfriend despite the "No Dating" rule by Cade.
    Shane saves both Cade and Tessa's lives very early in the movie and gains the trust of the Yeagers.
    Cade Yeager and Optimus Prime become best friends. They both live with their own code of ethics.
    Cade must make a choice between his life and his daughter's where Optimus must make a choice between doing the right thing what must be done and the safety of his own life.
    Li Bingbing's character is an owner of a very special "Factory" in China.
    Third act of the movie takes place entirely in Hong Kong.
    A conference is attacked and the officials call for help from a special group of individuals.

To watch the interviews for yourself, click here. The movie is set to be released on July 27th, 2014.

who cares this going to suck ass like the last 3 these movies have no replay value
    Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
    i`m confused

Comment

for real these Transformers movies have been horrible

Comment

I also hear Michael Bay is rebooting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SMH This guy is killing my childhood with these shitty movies

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X