Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRISONERS Movie REVIEW

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

I'll watch the video later, but damn that was one crazy movie.. The end gave me goose bumps and spine chills.

Comment

are u that dude ?
      [MENTION=2072]ELKLOCKADOR

Comment

very bad movie, u know in the middle who the killer is, and some scene changes are horrible, like the last scene, all of an sudden its over, like ohhhh mysterious,lol..this end would be nice iin the 90s, but not now.... not good for a gylenhall and jackman movie. not a deep movie no twists, the end is just a joke.
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

I thought it was an awesome movie. I had an idea of who the killer was, but your suspicions aren't confirmed until the very end. One of the better movies recently released!

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Thug4Life06 View Post
            I thought it was an awesome movie. I had an idea of who the killer was, but your suspicions aren't confirmed until the very end. One of the better movies recently released!
            NO! within the first hour u know it. too obvious when jackman visited the house and had a look around that someones got something to hide. was clear.
            He was a nice middle class nigga
            But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
            Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X