Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Affleck's Batsuit Reveal Coming in March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Affleck's Batsuit Reveal Coming in March?

We've been hearing a lot about Ben Affleck's Batsuit from people who have seen it, and they've been getting the fans excited about the look director Zack Snyder is going with. According to Forbes blogger Mark Hughes, we were supposed to get our first look at the suit this month along with Wonder Woman's costume. Now it looks like the reveal has been delayed until March. Hughes tweeted out the following,

"The delay in start of filming might push it back a tad, but I'm hearing it may drop as originally planned in next 10 to 12 days."

He also went on to say,

"FYI I'm hearing the bat-suit reveal is likely pushed back a bit due to the delay in filming. That's not confirmed, but I trust the info… The upside is, the reveal sounds like it'll be bigger & cooler than previously thought!"

All we know at this point is that the suit is different from anything we've seen before and a complete reinvention. I'm so excited to see what that have come up with for this Batman Vs. Superman film.

Pretty Early. The movie isnt out for another 2 years? i think it should remain a secret until the movie is out

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Doesn't matter, he's still gonna be acting like Ben Affleck...suit on or off! Wonder woman costume isn't gonna change the fact that Gal Galdot is 115 pounds soaking wet!

Comment

Stil hate the idea of Ben wearing the suit

Comment

the most people didnt want that Michael Keaton playing the role of Batman, and now? today he is the best Batman!
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            the most people didnt want that Michael Keaton playing the role of Batman, and now? today he is the best Batman!
            Nah....Christian Bale took that crown in Batman Begins.

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
              Nah....Christian Bale took that crown in Batman Begins.
              Micheal Keaton is BATMAN ...Batman (1989) is the best Batman movie ...dark vibe, Gotham City is dirty and has the old style ...Batman Begins is too friendly and Gotham City is too modern ...doesnt fit to a Batman movie

Comment

Micheal Keaton is BATMAN ...Batman (1989) is the best Batman movie ...dark vibe, Gotham City is dirty and has the old style ...Batman Begins is too friendly and Gotham City is too modern ...doesnt fit to a Batman movie

Bale is scary...Keaton doesn't even come close to that!
                Last edited by cant; 02-22-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
                  Bale is scary...Keaton doesn't even come close to that!
                  i watched Batman (1989) one week ago and the movie is still as good as i have watched the movie the first time 20 years ago
                  i love the whole dark, dirty and old vibe of the first two Batman movies ...Batman 3 &4 were so colorfull because they were the opnion that the first two movies were too dark ...lol ...for me they werent dark enough ...i want a really totally dark vibe ...maybe one day
                  the latest Batman movies with Chritian Bale are good but the style doesnt fit to a Batman movie

Comment

i watched Batman (1989) one week ago and the movie is still as good as i have watched the movie the first time 20 years ago
                    i love the whole dark, dirty and old vibe of the first two Batman movies ...Batman 3 &4 were so colorfull because they were the opnion that the first two movies were too dark ...lol ...for me they werent dark enough ...i want a really totally dark vibe ...maybe one day
                    the latest Batman movies with Chritian Bale are good but the style doesnt fit to a Batman movie
                    Batman (1989) had a side of camp added to it, which took some crediblilty away. Batman Begins was much more serious and a little more realistic, which is something I can appreciate.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X