Green Lantern Writer Working on Prometheus 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
    oh man stop to talk if someone dont know shit.....i mean ridley said he makes 3 prometheus movies so they all pre to the original movies. OMG some just talk to throw words out.
    Haha like your knowing

Edit:

Development of the film began in the early 2000s as a fifth installment in the Alien franchise. Scott and director James Cameron developed ideas for a film that would serve as a prequel to Scott's 1979 science-fiction horror film Alien. By 2003, the development of Alien vs. Predator took precedence, and the project remained dormant until 2009 when Scott again showed interest. Spaihts wrote a script for a prequel to the events of the Alien films, but Scott opted for a different direction to avoid repeating cues from those films. In late 2010, Lindelof joined the project to rewrite Spaihts's script, and he and Scott developed a story that precedes the story of Alien but is not directly connected to that franchise. According to Scott, although the film shares "strands of Alien's DNA, so to speak", and takes place in the same universe, Prometheus explores its own mythology and ideas.

But to me i'd say it was a prequel in some form like i said in my earlier post
    Last edited by King Ragnar; 03-30-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

mh ok then was promtheus the baddest sci fi movie ever even gravity then was a milestone

coze i thought that i find a few direct connections to the alien movies, but if its just something differnt in the same universe using same "aliens" same company as in the past parts, then i dont care for it anymore

and sry [MENTION=2855]Billy The Kid, i really really thought that prometheus was really really straight connected to "alien"

and lol how boring was that movie then ? i would have skiped after 30mins without being hyped up from some possible new alien infos.
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
        mh ok then was promtheus the baddest sci fi movie ever even gravity then was a milestone

coze i thought that i find a few direct connections to the alien movies, but if its just something differnt in the same universe using same "aliens" same company as in the past parts, then i dont care for it anymore

and sry [MENTION=2855]Billy The Kid, i really really thought that prometheus was really really straight connected to "alien"

and lol how boring was that movie then ? i would have skiped after 30mins without being hyped up from some possible new alien infos.
        Your very much welcome

Comment

the "Green Lantern" script was crap
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            the "Green Lantern" script was crap
            i liked the movie but the green lantern outfit looked kinda embarrising
            He was a nice middle class nigga
            But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
            Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X