X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggie Smalls - The Rap Pheonomenon [NEW DOCUMENTARY]

TRAILER:

SYNOPSIS:

With only two years in the music industry, Biggie Smalls aka the Notorious B.I.G and the self-proclaimed "rap phenomenon", was able to release two multi-platinum solos albums, Ready to Die and the a double disc Life After Death, Junior Mafia's group album Conspiracy, and Lil' Kim's solos debut Hardcore. With over 20 million alums sold, Biggie became arguably the rap's first superstar. In 1997, at the ripe age of 24, Biggie's life was put to a tragic end. He left behind an unrivaled legacy that inspired a generation and over 10 years later still influences the young rappers and artists that continue to borrow his lyrics and style.

The world has heard his music and the story of his unsolved murder, but behind the controversy and drama, what made Biggie a superstar? What made everybody love him and relate to him like no other? How did he take his music beyond the streets of Brooklyn to become a hip hop legend? How did he make "fat and ugly as ever" sexy and cement his fashion and lifestyle in hip-hop history?

With a bevy of unauthorized documentaries produced by people who never met the man, Biggie remains an enigma to his fans as the same handful of interviews and video clips have been recycled in the media for the past decade with almost no performance footage of the rapper documented on tape.

Now for the first time, in a celebration of his life and music, select personal video footage shot by Biggie's own camera by his crew -uncut and uncensored will be released to the public. Take a step closer to the man, watch how he lived on-and-off the road, share his lifestyle and day-to-day antics, ride with him on his first tour, see his most intimate performances and shows, hear from his close friends and fans and discover why:
    Biggie Smalls is the Rap Phenomenon!

FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY TRT: 75 minutes
    STARRING: Notorious B.I.G. with Diddy, Lil' Kim, Junior Mafia,
    Charlie Baltimore
    DIRECTOR: April Maiya
    PRODUCER: Kalefe Williams, Frank Nitty
    EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Damion Butler, Christopher Wallace

ill def see that... will be interesting

Comment

I'd like to see it, I don't know that much about Big.

Comment

crazyyy....cant wait to have it,i have his larger than life and life after death docu..it rocks
        think big

Comment

i wanna see this

Comment

i wanna see dis too ... is there any links i can dload from ?
            Last edited by Blagojce; 03-12-2009, 09:17 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

You can watch it here and download if you wish

Biggie Smalls: Rap Phenomenon (2009) - Stagevu: Your View

Comment

Thanks for link.. intresting looking
                gonna watch it right now

Comment

thanks for link

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...