Resident Evil 4 Arriving in Late 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Arriving in Late 2010

In spite of what any of the talent involved in Resident Evil: Extinction told us during the press tour (mostly, "this is the final chapter"), the film left the door wide - and we mean WIDE open - for a fourth installment.

Late last year, Paul W.S. Anderson revealed he was indeed writing another film. Capcom was getting involved. Everyone, as he said, was "excited." Well, we've just learned from a studio insider that Sony is looking to get Resident Evil: Afterlife into theaters by September 17, 2010. That's according to an internal memo circulating through the offices there.

Will Anderson direct? Unsure. Will Milla Jovovich be back? I think it would be safe to say yes considering the last entry ended on - SPOILER ALERT - Alice clones getting ready to seek revenge on the Umbrella Corporation which was holed up in Tokyo.

More info as it comes in!
    Confirmed Exclusive: Resident Evil 4 Arriving in Late 2010- ShockTillYouDrop.com

thats sounds pretty bad ass, i think ive seen all the resident evil movies
    even the animated one
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Should be a hit, all the others have done very well.

Comment

Well i loved the first 1 and the third one , they were really good.
        2 was decent aswell , but it lacked what 1 and 3 had.

I am hopefull for this last installment in the series , hopefully it will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by >War|Gamez< View Post
          2 was decent aswell , but it lacked what 1 and 3 had.
          yea two sucked man haha
          i think this will be the last of the resident evil movies, hope its great
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Cant wait for this movie, saw all the three parts before. Im a big fan of resident evil. games movies etc

Comment

sounds good, I think the second one was the best one so far

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X