Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Team Up For DADDY'S HOME Comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Team Up For DADDY'S HOME Comedy

Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg are teaming back up for a new comedy for Paramount Pictures called Daddy's Home. The two previously starred alongside each other in The Other Guys. They make a great comedic duo, and this will be a great project for them to take on.

The story follows "a mild-mannered radio executive (Ferrell) who strives to become the best stepdad to his wife’s two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling and freeloading real father (Wahlberg) arrives, forcing him to compete for the affection of the kids."

The movie will be directed by Sean Ander (Horrible Bosses 2) from a script written by Brian Burns (Tammy, Get Hard). Adam Goodman, President of Paramount Film Group, had this to say in a statement:

“Will and Mark are the absolute perfect on-screen duo to take on this hilarious project. With Anders at the helm, and our partners Red Granite on-board, we are thrilled this movie is getting underway.”

Riza Aziz, Co-Chairman of Red Granite Pictures added,

“We're particularly excited not only to reunite with the wonderful Paramount team but to collaborate again with the comical genius of Sean Anders and John Morris, who we had the pleasure of working with on Dumb and Dumber To. And we are thrilled to partner with Will, Mark and Gary Sanchez. We look forward to an inspiring, hilarious adventure.”

I'm always up for an inspiring and hilarious comedic adventure, so bring it on!

I love Will Farrell's style of comedy, so i have no doubt that this will be great.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I heard there will be Step brothers 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jordon View Post
        I heard there will be Step brothers 2

The first one was brilliant, i just wish him & john c reilly would work on a new movie, rather than a rehash.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X