Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension to be In 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension to be In 3D?

You guys ready for more Paranormal Activity news? Well, hold on to your hats as the folks over at Bloody-Disgusting are reporting that Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension, is set to be in 3D, via some post-conversion technology. So, expect to see some projectile objects hurtling towards your screen next year if this does in fact go ahead.

The film is also said to being fast-tracked and is expected to hit its original release date of March 13, 2015.

Jason Pagan and Andrew Stark penned the screenplay and Greg Plotkin is directing.

So there you have it. What do you guys think?

zomg found footage in 3d, shits getting naughty.
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      You guys ready for more Paranormal Activity news?
      Nah not really..

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        Nah not really..
        me neither i only watched two of them and they sucked those comments were from the original poster on a different site

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          me neither i only watched two of them and they sucked those comments were from the original poster on a different site
          1st one I gotta admit was f***** intense, 2-3-4-anymore to come is just ass

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

The last one with the Mexicans was iight

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

how many PA is there out there lol. The first was one was the shit. it was intense as fuck, then they just watered it down.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X