Bruno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno

Who's seen it?About to see it,heard its more fucked up than Borat,and a lot more..Gay-Hence Bruno being a gay character..I heard its got funny parts,but not as funny as it looks?

The movie is for fags penus , saw the trailer and i was like fag eww fag.

Comment

its prolly like all other parody movies where a couple funny scenes and the rest sucks
      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Just saw it..It has some funny parts that make you roll, but there are some that just make you say "fuck dude,I don't wanna watch this"..There is a lot of dicks in this..

Borat kills Bruno hands down.Borat was just pure funny, Bruno was fag funny

Comment

Originally posted by P.Ness View Post
          "..There is a lot of dicks in this..
          that does it im not watchin this im not gay
          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

There is a scene where he swings his dick around for 6 seconds and then has his dick speak through his urethra.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Ness View Post
              There is a scene where he swings his dick around for 6 seconds and then has his dick speak through his urethra.
              uhh that is fuckin nasty im most definitly not watchin it now

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

gay parody shit, not for me sorry.

Comment

lol eww thanks for telling us P.Ness Im glad I kinda wanted to watch it but not now anymore.

Comment

i used to be a fan of the ali-g show.. its cool to finally see his creations go mainstream.. i saw the ali-g movie and thought it was ok.. the shows were better though in my opinion.. cuz of all the funny ass interviews... and the borat movie lived up to what i thought it would be.. i think hes the funniest of the 3.. and i never really liked bruno.. always used to fast forward through his parts of the ali g show because i didnt think they were really funny but when i saw that clip of the movie when he was interviewing that "terrorist" it had me rollin. hahahaha.. i think i might have to give this movie a shot..

Comment

i have to agree with alot of you....i just saw this movie and it definitly was not as funny as borat....i mean it had some good parts...but alot of them were just to sick and twisted for words
                      THE ARCHITECT
                      REVERSE POLARITY ENTERTAINMENT & STUDIOS
                      OWNER/RECORD PRODUCER/ARTIST MANAGEMENT
                      www.myspace.com/thearchitect0606
                      sigpic

Comment

im just sick of this guy..
                        honestly dont know why any1 would see it
                        and this movie topped public enemy and ice age
                        shameful..

Comment

LOL, it seems like you guys couldn't handle the gay innuendo. I might have to give this movie a shot and see if I can stomach it. LOL.
                          Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

i heard it had mostly race jokes, i dont get offended easily if its not serious
                            so im gonna watch it
                            tho wargamez is right lol it looks gay haha
                            F-N-F
                            THE REMIX KING
                            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i got it yesterday will prob watch it sunday.. luckily i will be able to skip any shit i dont wanna watch. there were some parts in borat that were horrific (him wrestling with the dude on the bed)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X