Al Pacino Has Met with Marvel for a Movie Role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Pacino Has Met with Marvel for a Movie Role

A few months ago, legendary actor Al Pacino said that he would be interested in getting involved with a Marvel film project. The actor has now revealed that he has actually met with Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige, and that they might just be lining up a role for him! During a recent interview with the Happy Sad Confused Podcast, the actor admitted,

"I've met with the Marvel guy. It's a Marvel how things happen [Laughs]."

The actor then goes on to talk about how much he enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy, and then goes back to talking about what he and Feige have discussed:

"Yeah. I would imagine that either there's something he feels is right for me and if I feel..."

Before he can finish his thought the phone rings and Pacino makes a humorous crack that it's Feige calling to stop him from saying anything more. In reality it was probably his publicist calling to tell him to shut up.

It definitely sounds like something is brewing between Marvel and Pacino, but what character could it be?! There's really no way to tell at this point, but speculate away! I just think it's great that they are going to try and figure something out.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X